I haven't really been working on anything terribly photogenic lately, hence the lack of blog posts for those thousands of you who have been waiting with bated breath.
My neighbor gave me a bunch of expired SCUBA tanks to play with. I cut them up into bells. They could also be used for a cool heavy-duty outdoor lamp, I imagine. There are maybe half a dozen left if you want one.
One of the tanks, cut into two bells/lamps.
Below is one of the two interchangeable tongues on a new trailer I have built for the Bike Collective. It's going to be a cool trailer. Pictures will be forthcoming when I get it back from the powdercoater.
The Collective's new trailer is going to be fully enclosed with this wooden tabletop as the lid. Here I'm putting a final coat of spar varnish on it to protect it from the inevitable rainfall. I don't like the high-gloss too much; I'm wondering if I can de-gloss it by sanding it with a really fine sandpaper. Wood finishing is not my specialty.
Here's a big utility trailer that I'm going to be working on next week: